10. The Goldberg Contraption Variation. I've talked about my love for Goldberg Contraptions a couple of times. This is still amazing.
9. The Gashlycrumb Tinies. You'll scare the children! Wait, no, you'll probably just scare me. Love Edward Gorey even if he does creep me out six ways from Sunday.
8. The Macy's Hallelujah Chorus Flashmob. We'll be looking at more Knight Arts Random Acts of Culture soon but this one is hands down my favorite.
7. Hinterland Who's Who. I don't know who did this but whoever it is deserves a medal and probably some heavy duty sedatives. I wonder if the crack spider can score them some.
6. "Whole Lotta Love" as performed by Michael Winslow. Still knocks my socks off.
5. "Dare To Be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic, who I'm still crushing on. *Sigh* Charismatic accordion players are so rare.
4. "Little Girl Blue" as performed by Janis Joplin. Janis should be on everybody's top ten list for everything ever, especially when she's covering Nina Simone.
3. "Little Wing" as performed by Stevie Ray Vaughan. If you need me I'll be in the Mecca.
2. "A Flood of Sunshine" by the Posies, both the song title and the effect of this amazing slideshow of art from Burning Man 2010. If you think it's gorgeous here click on this link and watch it full screen.
1. "Shake The Dust" as performed by Anis Mojgani. One of the many amazing blessings from this year was hearing this poet for the first time. He rocked my soul in the best way. The Social Vibe software that connected to To Write Love On Her Arms got a little weird but you can find them here.
All right. Whatever you're doing to celebrate the New Year, be safe. I'm gettin' the flock outta here.