Thursday, August 16, 2012

Off Road: SpReAd The Love Update With A Week To Go

Hey, gang, I wanted to let you know where we stand with the SpReAd The Love challenge.  Currently we're at about 40 donations of either blood or food!  Thanks to everyone who's participated so far and if you've donated and forgotten to let me know email me at spreadthelovechallenge (at) gmail (dot) com.  If you haven't donated yet, won't you consider joining us?  Click the page above for more information. 

I had a really sweet moment over the weekend that kind of reminded me of all of you who've come together to meet this challenge and I wanted to share it with you.  I was walking into an event with hundreds of other people and this song came on the sound system.  A lot of those hundreds of voices joined together and for a couple of seconds there it was magic.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!