Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wanted: A Trusty Sidekick

A couple of things today.  You all know about the new Hobbit trailer of course but it bears rewatching because, wow, it's sooooo gorgeous.  It's not up on YouTube yet but if you've somehow missed it you can find it here.

Completely unrelated to the release of that bit of yumminess (or maybe not) it's International Talk Like A Pirate Day, so ARRRGH!  Dwarves are kind of pirateish, right?  Lots o' bucklin' yer swash and drinking and singing and singing about drinking.  AND it's Adam West's birthday.  Wouldn't it be hilarious if there was some film clip of Adam West as a pirate?  You guys are so lucky I'm willing to go the extra mile for you (okay, I typed "Adam West + pirate" in the search box at YT) because looky what I found.


Okay, okay, NOW wouldn't it be rad if we could somehow add dwarves or Hobbits to Adam West + pirate?  Um...no dice on that one, sorry, at least not yet.  However, after I watched the Hobbit trailer I started worrying about what's gonna happen if one of the dwarves takes too many punches to the head and that I CAN relate to Adam West.  Happy 84th Birthday, sir, and I hope your trusty sidekick gets your meds right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!