Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How I Spent The Hobbit Premiere

Because I know you guys are waiting on tenterhooks allow me to end your suspense: I spent my time making an ass of myself in front of Neil Gaiman on Twitter. Yep, that Neil Gaiman, @neilhimself of the fabulousness and the wittiness and the coolness. I will only tell you if you ask but if you follow me on Twitter already you can witness my stoopidity in all its glory.

I also made a playlist that I would spam you with if I could &%#@ing embed YouTube from this phone, got irritated that Prince yanks all of his stuff from YouTube because I really really really wanted to play "Delirious," and thanks to the surreptitious help of someone who knows who she is was able to have access to a real computer both to watch the live feed and chat over at Obscura's with the usual suspects. A fun time was had by all.

I am still checking for updates from the gang over at GoFugYourself because that much beauty (and I mean all of them) is right up their alley but if they don't post in the next day or so I might put in a request just to hear their thoughts on the proceedings. I'd love to hear your thoughts, too, so if you aren't posting feel free to leave a note in the comments. Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. I follow you on twitter and yet I missed it. must go back to review! ;-) Love ya jazzbaby1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That was loads of fun...if I can get my hands on a new computer then soon, with luck...are you listening, Santa?

      Delete
    2. tbh, I fell out of the habit because evenings became really important writing times for me. We should have a more formal date, but I'm not sure how that would work for me anymore, either ...

      Delete
    3. We used to schedule them over at Confessions of A Watcher but then we were in there more and more so it became a thing.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!